• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Huh?
09-01-2007, 03:34 PM,
Huh?
Look guys, how can I go on posting stunning tac stuff anyway if the text accompanying some of my screenshots is full of crazy little squares like this below?
Didn't Blitz crash or get hacked recently?
If so, it's still messed up pretty bad as this pic shows -

[Image: huh.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM,
RE: Huh?
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Look guys, how can I go on posting stunning tac stuff anyway if the text accompanying some of my screenshots is full of crazy little squares like this below?
Didn't Blitz crash or get hacked recently?
If so, it's still messed up pretty bad as this pic shows -

[Image: huh.png]

Mick,

Its something to do with the recent coding changes on the message boards.

So rest assured its nowt to do with your truly amazing screen shots :cool:, its a problem on the site,;) - I do believe the problem is being investigated as we speak.:smoke:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-02-2007, 01:09 AM,
The character encoding was changed in the newer version,and i'm not sure why i can't change it back.
Simply go to View->Encoding (or similar)in your browser's menu and choose 'Western European'.This should make the page display just fine.
Send this user an email
09-02-2007, 01:24 AM,
raz! There you are! I am still waiting for your setup in our BBB2 Round 5 game.

Cheers,

Nort
09-02-2007, 01:51 AM,
Yes,i know i owe you a file,Nort cheers.
Sorry,my past week was simply a living hell and i simply didn't had enough spare time to setup.Just check your mailbox in about 24 hours.You should have something sent by me in there Big Grin
Send this user an email
09-02-2007, 01:55 AM,
raz_atoth Wrote:Simply go to View->Encoding (or similar)in your browser's menu and choose 'Western European'.This should make the page display just fine.

Can't find any such options, I'm stuck..
09-02-2007, 02:13 AM,
What browser do you use,POS?
Send this user an email
09-02-2007, 03:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2007, 03:53 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
I'm on AOL, but I don't want to change my settings anyway.
I mean, most other websites display ok on my monitor so I don't want to tweak anything just for Blitz, it might mess up the displays for all the other forums if I do that, I can't risk it..

Remember, all my stuff displayed perfectly at Blitz until recently, so something must have happened with Blitz, my PC's not to blame, it's Blitzes problem not mine.. :)

Let's do two experiments everybody -
1 - go to this link and tell me if you see loads of little squares messing up the first post. Maybe it displays ok on other peoples monitors except mine, that's what we need to know.
(Squares litter up many of my other posts too)
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=40141

2 - Now go here and scroll down to Booties two posts, his pics have vanished and been replaced by red x's, or is everybody else seeing the pics except me?
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=39887
09-02-2007, 04:13 PM,
1) No squares to be found here.
2) Bootie's pics are missing as reported.
09-02-2007, 07:05 PM,
Pics are missing cos I deleted them from photobucket.