• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Comment from Battlefront.com
09-24-2007, 06:35 AM,
Comment from Battlefront.com
Not to worry... CM:SF has done well for us and the entire concept of the CMx2 engine was to ensure that we wouldn't go out of business inbetween releases. 3 years without a major release is, well, kinda tough on the wallet!

We're just about "done" with patching CM:SF. What I mean by that is our focus will shift to making the Marines Module and the WWII version (we are doing both concurrently, which is also part of the CMx2 plan). Now, that doesn't mean that we won't be releasing any patches after v1.04, it just means that we'll start focusing our attention on things other than the patch. v1.04 should pretty much do the trick, however we think a v1.05 in the near future is likely.

Steve

http://www.battlefront.com/index.htm
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2007, 06:48 AM,
RE: Comment from Battlefront.com
Lets hope they et it finally playable. I wont be buying the Marine add-on but will wait and see what the WW2 version is like.
09-24-2007, 06:58 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Lets hope they et it finally playable. I wont be buying the Marine add-on but will wait and see what the WW2 version is like.

I take it then that your still not thrilled by the latest patch ?

cheers
09-24-2007, 07:55 AM,
Havent actually restarted it yet... we sent the first turns then realised v1.04 is out in a day or two.