• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

My Slow turns
10-14-2007, 09:16 AM,
My Slow turns
Bear with me guys, I know my turn rate is sucking right now, feeling quite miserable as I've encountered a kidney stone that is resisting exit and it's just getting harder to even sit at the PC and post right now :(
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2007, 09:23 AM,
RE: My Slow turns
Well at least you have the pleasure of playing COD4 to look forward to once that bas*"rd stone's out the way.

cheers
10-14-2007, 10:27 AM,
I feel for you. I had one myself a few years ago, it's hard to believe something smaller than a grain of sand can cause so much pain.
10-14-2007, 03:32 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:..a kidney stone..

I've never had one of them mate (yet) but remember in this day and age its a great comfort to be able to look up all kinds of medical ailments on the net and end up knowing as much about it (if not more) than the doctors, and be able to monitor that they're not fouling up..:)
For example the net says stones can often be broken up by 'sonic shock wave treatment' so they pass through the tubes in tiny fragments instead of one big painful lump, sounds kewl..
10-15-2007, 03:58 AM,
Yeah but Sonic Shock Wave Treatment involves sticking a blue hedgehog up your ass and swallowing another. The shock wave is produced when they collide in the middle. :)