• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An unbelievable shot....
11-23-2007, 03:51 PM,
An unbelievable shot....
I've never been industrious enough to learn to post screenshots but I learned tonight in order to show you guys this. (Hope I do it right) This is a vet schrek team of mine in a building - they are where the yellow square is - they did not even have orders to fire - I just ordered them to run into the building the turn before. Now look - this is their first shot - the blue arrow shows the shell going OVER THE ROOF of the building while the team aims THROUGH THE WINDOWS.

[Image: PIC1.png]

Now look - one shot - one kill - from 207 meters away! It was so lucky I had to apologize to my opponent (Bluehand) for it happening. (LOL)

[Image: PIC2.png]
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2007, 08:43 PM,
RE: An unbelievable shot....
Man... those things never happen to me :(
11-23-2007, 09:46 PM,
Glad I wasn't the Ruskies on that one I would have felt cheated
11-23-2007, 10:16 PM,
That was great! My schrecks never seem to be able to hit anything at ~100m they go short, they go wide... never mind hitting and killing a tank at ~200m. Can you send him over to train my guys please? :-)
11-23-2007, 10:31 PM,
I believe kelvin was using the Verboten method of promising his troopers a week in Munich with an all female Flak unit and lots of schnapps.. Big Grin
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-24-2007, 09:56 AM,
RNL Tiger Wrote:My schrecks never seem to be able to hit anything at ~100m they go short, they go wide... never mind hitting and killing a tank at ~200m.

Yes me too - I would not have ordered him to do that - he only had 2 shells left! I usually keep my schrek teams under 65m armor cover arcs. He fired again and his last shot landed about 20m away - way off...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
11-24-2007, 05:45 PM,
I once had a routed schrek recover and on its own initiative track and fire a single shot at a US scout car about 150 metres away going full speed and nail it...that would be the luckiest. Normally I have pretty much given up buying them because I just don't hit anything.

That's one heck of a shot you had there :)
11-25-2007, 01:18 AM,
McIvan Wrote:Normally I have pretty much given up buying them because I just don't hit anything.

Man that would be a shot on a moving vehicle. I love schreks on wooded and city maps - I usually get at least three if rarity is low enough - but pick vets and cracks - they rarely let me down.
11-25-2007, 01:26 AM,
This was the luckiest shot I ever had by a PIAT at a whopping 167 metres range, it knocked out a Tig with only a partial pen -

[Image: CM-PIAT1.jpg]

[Image: piat1.jpg]

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=39849
11-25-2007, 02:32 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:This was the luckiest shot I ever had by a PIAT at a whopping 167 metres range, it knocked out a Tig with only a partial pen -

Wow - as quiet as Piats are he probably never even knew what got him...