• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB no CD
01-10-2008, 10:24 AM,
CMBB no CD
Can someone please email me the CMBB No CD (1.03) patch? I've looked all over the Combat Mission Mod Database and cannot find it.

cheers,
Duncan
panzer at telus dot net
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2008, 11:08 AM,
RE: CMBB no CD
Check your mail,please cheers
Send this user an email
01-10-2008, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2008, 01:48 PM by Duncan.)
Thanks mate. It says the computer can't open the path or that I don't have permissions though. Hm?..
01-10-2008, 02:10 PM,
Duncan Wrote:Thanks mate. It says the computer can't open the path or that I don't have permissions though. Hm?..

Which OS are you using ?

If its VISTA are you the administrator ?

I have no problems running it in XP
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-10-2008, 02:19 PM,
I'm using XP. CMBB runs fine with the disc in. However, my CD drive is on it's last legs and the no CD would help. When I get replace the old .exe with the no cd I get an error message when I try to run the game from it.
01-10-2008, 02:24 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: CMBB no CD
Duncan Wrote:I'm using XP. CMBB runs fine with the disc in. However, my CD drive is on it's last legs and the no CD would help. When I get replace the old .exe with the no cd I get an error message when I try to run the game from it.

Duncan

PM sent
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-10-2008, 03:33 PM,
Thanks gents. It is handled. One day I'll have to get off my butt and buy a new CD/DVD drive.
03-23-2008, 08:16 PM,
Hi,

If anyone could help me to find the no cd patch for CMBB v. 1.03 I would be very grateful. I'm out travelling a lot and it's always a pain to remember to bring the cd.

Thanks a lot.