• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some Thing to think About
04-19-2008, 08:01 AM,
Some Thing to think About
Something to think about!

Subject: Texas Boots

An elderly couple, Margaret and Syd, moved to Texas . Syd always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife. 'Notice anything different about me?'

Margaret looked him over, 'Nope.'

Frustrated, Syd stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots.

Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, 'Notice anything different NOW?'

Margaret looked up and exclaimed, 'Syd, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!'

Furious, Syd yelled, 'AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?' 'Nope', she replied.

'IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!'

Without changing her expression, Margaret replied, 'Shoulda bought a hat, Syd. Shoulda bought a hat.'
---------------------------------------------------------

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says: 'Pierre, kiss me!' Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.

'What are you doing, Pierre?', says the startled Marie.

'I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!

She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, 'Pierre, kiss me lower.'

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts.

'Pierre! What are you doing?', asks the bewildered Marie.

'I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!'

They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, 'Pierre, kiss me lower!'

Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire.

Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously,
'PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?'

'I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!'
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2008, 06:53 PM,
RE: Some Thing to think About
Excellent!
Owl
04-20-2008, 02:37 AM,
Thank you Owl

:happy: Ted
04-20-2008, 03:06 AM,
You have a talent for making people laugh. Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
04-22-2008, 03:08 AM,
LOL!!!:bow:
keep them coming.
04-22-2008, 07:58 AM,
Gentlemen always a pleasure......There is always room for a smile, and perhaps a bloody good laugh some times.

:happy: Ted