• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Leto and the Blitz part ways.
06-03-2008, 08:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2008, 08:30 AM by Bootie.)
Leto and the Blitz part ways.
Guys

Its my duty as moderator to inform you that Leto has decided to step away from the Blitz due to some real life issues. He has requested his account be made a shadow player and his results put over to the shadow player account.

Over the years Leto has made me laugh occassionally as well as pull my hair out in consternation.

I wish him well.
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2008, 08:52 AM,
RE: Leto and the Blitz part ways.
What happened to Leto's dog $h!t story? Does this have anything to do with that?
06-03-2008, 09:04 AM,
Its my duty as moderator to inform you that Leto has decided to step away from the Blitz due to some real life issues.

I doubt very much a dog with an upset stomach would be classed as a real life issue.

Im aware of why he stepped away... as a good friend I expect you are aware too.
06-03-2008, 09:56 AM,
I knew that Pete was having some real life issues, but I havent spoken to him in a while - since before the doggy story appeared.

I was wondering if his doggy story was modded (usually when you mod you have a "modded by bootie" note which I think helps us know where the line is) or if he deleted it. Not a big deal either way.
06-03-2008, 10:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2008, 10:07 AM by McIvan.)
A big loss to the Blitz. One of the smartest guys here - certainly one of the best players in the entire Blitz - and definitely one of the best writers, if not THE best, with a style that could fairly be described as one of a kind.

Hopefully we'll see Pete back in the not too distant future.
06-03-2008, 10:54 AM,
McIvan Wrote:A big loss to the Blitz. One of the smartest guys here - certainly one of the best players in the entire Blitz - and definitely one of the best writers, if not THE best, with a style that could fairly be described as one of a kind.

Deja Vu :chin:

Fair weather for all his travels, may the sun always be on his back and the winds in his sails.
cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-03-2008, 02:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2008, 03:31 PM by The Coil.)
Man, the lengths some people will go to avoid having a draw with The Coil on their record. That's the second time that's happened to me. :chin:

Pete will be missed - always entertaining, and a riot to play against. The Blitz will be poorer for his absence. (And Pete, if you're reading this, maybe, just maybe, I only pulled that draw because all your armor bogged)
06-03-2008, 02:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2008, 08:59 PM by McIvan.)
Quote:Moderated by Bootie

Rule 1 - ...baiting of members to get replies of an inflammatory manner.

Hmmm.

Oh well, forget that then. My apologies. Let's move on.....
06-04-2008, 12:09 AM,
I'm really sorry to see Leto go and hope his RL issues get sorted so he can come back soon.
As McIvan says, his style of writing was a joy to read and made me smile (most of the time!).
All the best Pete, your going to be missed here Cry
06-04-2008, 02:31 AM,
Leto is a strong man, he will work out his issues and return to theBlitz at some point. Besides, he adoped me as "padawan" to train :)