09-11-2008, 05:03 AM,
Game
Anybody fancy a game with a novice?

CMBO, CMBB, CMAK - your choice.

Cheers
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2008, 05:24 AM,
RE: Game
Sure, we can learn together. Send something over - I prefer mirror games if you set up a qb. e-mail is [email protected]
Don't Expect Too Much
09-11-2008, 06:31 AM,
Hey Greg .. what about our QB ? I have sent the turn a number of times and was just about to put a message up here on the MB when I saw you had posted here, we going to finish or do I have your surrender ? cheers
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
09-11-2008, 07:48 AM,
I have received your e-mails and keep replying but you never seem to get my e-mails. Apparently your server does not like my server. I don't know what to do. Any ideas?
09-12-2008, 03:49 AM,
I sent a reply to your e mail which I seemed to get ok, try zipping it up and see what happens cheers
09-12-2008, 10:12 AM,
Hey Phil,

I received your e-mail and sent the turn, but I received a bounce notice, which is what seems to normally happen. Any ideas? Cheers, Sphinx
09-13-2008, 10:50 PM,
Strange as your normal e mail got through to me ok :chin: did you try zipping the turn ? it's odd as we have been playing each other for sometime now with no problems. Have you tried putting a reply to my e mail ?
09-14-2008, 01:06 AM,
CMBB scenario (better small or medium to start with) or QB (not more than 2500) of your choice.
Send me to:
ailoyros (at) gmail. com
09-14-2008, 11:24 AM,
Let me try zipping. Maybe that will help. It appears that some servers to not like each other. Pioneer and I had that problem, and eventually had to drop our games because they would not go through. Strange.
09-14-2008, 11:29 AM,
Phill. Zipped file sent.