• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Emails and PM's
09-14-2008, 10:17 PM,
Emails and PM's
Can the staff please explain or clarify what the procedure is regarding emails and pm's?

I have read that pm's were ment to be private and that emails shouldn't be used.

What I see now is that POS is copying/pasting emails.

How about it?

Koen
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2008, 10:48 PM,
RE: Emails and PM's
Koen Wrote:What I see now is that POS is copying/pasting emails.

Only when I have to..;)
"If you pull a knife on POS, he pulls one on you"- Anon

Anyway I've asked Steel God to investigate certain matters on my behalf, so hopefully he'll deal with the offenders and I won't have to carve anybody up myself from now on..;)
09-14-2008, 11:02 PM,
Koen Wrote:Can the staff please explain or clarify what the procedure is regarding emails and pm's?

I have read that pm's were ment to be private and that emails shouldn't be used.

How about it?

Koen

since when are you a staff member POS?
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-14-2008, 11:20 PM,
Koen Wrote:since when are you a staff member POS?

Ah, I'm just a little fish here mate but I do have a set of keys to the Officers Barracks to tend my Tourneys..;)
PS- Due to my commitments at Bltz I haven't been able to playtest your latest scenarios, your earlier ones were among the best I've ever played, thanks for saying this about me over at the Proving Grounds-
"I must admit that you're crazy and something's totally wrong with you but you're honest and straight to the point.
Together with the fact that you're the one who's been playtesting my stuff over and over again.
The same scenario several times, new and old scenarios etc etc gives you the right to earn a 'greenie'.
It's your good right to be unpopular but I still appreciate your honesty and playtesting.
Koen"
09-14-2008, 11:23 PM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
Koen Wrote:since when are you a staff member POS?

Ah, I'm just a little fish here mate but I do have a set of keys to the Officers Barracks to tend my Tourneys..;)
PS- Due to my commitments at Bltz I haven't been able to playtest your latest scenarios, your earlier ones were among the best I've ever played, thanks for saying this about me over at the Proving Grounds-
"I must admit that you're crazy and something's totally wrong with you but you're honest and straight to the point.
Together with the fact that you're the one who's been playtesting my stuff over and over again.
The same scenario several times, new and old scenarios etc etc gives you the right to earn a 'greenie'.
It's your good right to be unpopular but I still appreciate your honesty and playtesting.
Koen"

people can be wrong m8
me too I'm just human and I have the right to make mistakes

but again, my question was directed at the staffmembers
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-14-2008, 11:26 PM,
My decision is what counts on this ladder and as stated in the other thread I believe this Email transaction helped reinforce where the understanding went wrong.

If you wish to complain go to Steel God.
09-14-2008, 11:30 PM,
Bootie Wrote:My decision is what counts on this ladder and as stated in the other thread I believe this Email transaction helped reinforce where the understanding went wrong.

If you wish to complain go to Steel God.

I do NOT wish to complain.
Why do you think so?

I just thought that it was said earlier that pm's are indeed PRIVATE messages and so are emails.

Before posting pm's and emails shouldn't both sender and reciever agree to go public?
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-14-2008, 11:35 PM,
Ive already explained why I let this one go.
09-14-2008, 11:38 PM,
Koen Wrote:Can the staff please explain or clarify what the procedure is regarding emails and pm's?

How about it?

Koen

IMO PM's or emails that are detrimental to the wellbeing of members and
the Blitz in general are not constructive additions to the MB.

Emails like the one you are discussing are constructive to the point that it displays the set up of a scenario that I am not familiar with and I doubt other members are familiar with. if it stops this kind of situation happening again in future then it has a benefit of being posted.