• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Band Of Brothers 3 out this week.
09-25-2008, 06:28 AM,
Off Topic  Band Of Brothers 3 out this week.
Band of Brothers 3 is out this week....woot.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4...oduct.html

Just wondering if any here will be buying it and if so what console will you get it for?

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2008, 06:35 AM,
RE: Band Of Brothers 3 out this week.
Certainly looks better than the first two.

I played them, completed them and posted them to Wigam.

IMO the destructible terrain will make this a different beast. I found the first 2 very repetitive... suppress, flank, suppress, flank and on and on....
09-25-2008, 08:29 AM,
My money has gone on the new COD5 which is coming out next month, looks good and uses the same engine as COD4 :)
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
09-25-2008, 09:16 AM,
I just finished Call of Duty 2 - I enjoyed that for a switch - they don't let you play as the Germans but it was fun using their dropped weapons...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
09-25-2008, 09:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2008, 09:27 AM by Fubar.)
I see some already say that over use of the bazooka in BIA3 (not Band of Brothers as i put earlier....doh) ruins the game.

Just been watching more trailers for it and i find the graphics look a little like an animated film rather than realistic.

COD4 still rules, i think you can play as Germans in COD2 multiplayer.....love the Carentan map.