• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Next Main Event
03-16-2009, 01:32 AM,
The Next Main Event
It seems DerK. needs a bit of a rest after the last main event, so he has passed the torch this way. I will be commentating the next Main Event, hopefully with the same flare that DerK brought to the match. I guess at this point we should start with who the two heavyweights will be, as in the past, who do you all want to see? It also would be great to see someone else make a good map to play on. I am thinking that we should swing back to the Eastern Front for the next battle.
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2009, 06:26 PM,
RE: The Next Main Event
can i play :-D ?
03-18-2009, 01:24 AM,
Guess I would look at who's on the top of the ladder and hasn't played and invite them. Another way is to invite the top of that who won the most ladder that you do.
03-18-2009, 02:10 AM,
I votr for Der K in one corner, he's right up there on the ladder and its a fitting "reward" for sitting on the sidelines pontificating about what all the previous hapless victims should have done better.
03-18-2009, 04:19 AM,
Der K and OWL are slated for a possible match when OWL returns. I have been emailed a few times on getting some new faces from the last months top ten rankings. This is what I will try to get on with.
03-18-2009, 05:26 AM,
Ratzki Wrote:I am thinking that we should swing back to the Eastern Front for the next battle.

So far we've had 2 Eastern Front games, (1 in snow), and a Western Front; what about North Africa next?

If nothing else it would present the viewers a different tactical situation and, (depending on date), a different unit mix too.

Just a thought.
03-18-2009, 07:19 AM,
Well, I have an Eastern Front map ready to go, I guess I could come up with a African map if the demand is there.
03-18-2009, 10:38 AM,
nice
some dust clouds will do us some good...
let's see a desert war :-)
03-18-2009, 12:07 PM,
I would like to see Swamp as one of the players. He is one of the new faces on the top ten boards. Let see if he is a hero or a zero.
Lord Bane
03-19-2009, 05:29 AM,
Hi guys,

As i never played any Main Even Tournament, i know nothing about it.
Where can i get or read the rules before sign in ?

Special rules ?
predefined map or random ?
single opponent or team game ?
Which game (i play CMAK) ?
And all those kind of questions....

thanks.
Jawsconan
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)