• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Combat Mission Upgrades To Vista
07-24-2009, 08:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2009, 08:23 PM by Fullhouse.)
Combat Mission Upgrades To Vista
Battlefront has just announced that for a small fee ($5) you can now upgrade your Combat Mission Barbarossa To Berlin or Afrika Korps to Vista. (dx10)

http://www.wargamer.com/news/6104/Battle...a-Upgrades
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2009, 01:53 AM,
RE: Combat Mission Upgrades To Vista
excellent news - whoever does the upgrade should let us know how it performs - I'm still playing it on my XP computer.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-25-2009, 03:32 AM,
As stated at BF forums it seems there is a bug which dont allow PBEM play between 1.03 version and 1.04 (the one makes CM work on VISTA)
Check the thread below
http://www.battlefront.com/community/sho...hp?t=87926
Do not believe what you think
07-25-2009, 04:54 AM,
Quote:As stated at BF forums it seems there is a bug which dont allow PBEM play between 1.03 version and 1.04 (the one makes CM work on VISTA)

LOL why is that not surprising......Vista wouldn't run half the software out there when it was forced on the public., now the Battlefront fix won't work the way it should...... karma.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
07-25-2009, 05:45 AM,
well I've got to applaud at least a small step our way - no matter how faltering....
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-26-2009, 01:39 PM,
embrace the suck...

ms in our pockets; Snafu
Send this user an email
08-12-2009, 01:34 AM,
Hi to all! :)! Just wanted to let you know that I recently bought a new computer with Vista, bought the two CMBB and CMAK Battle Front Com Patches for $5 a piece, loaded the game files with their patches, and then the Visat Patches as well! All is working perfectly! I'm a happy camper!
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
08-12-2009, 03:46 AM,
Funny I got my new Vista maching over a year ago and don't recall having to load any patches to make CM run.

I wish they'd fix the damn problem with fog not showing in the game, that's my main gripe.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
08-12-2009, 03:51 AM,
Try a graphics card driver update, it fixed that problem for me :)
08-14-2009, 01:05 AM,
Balkan Warrior, do you have fog with your games. I have a new Lenovo as of Christmas with VISTA, no problem puting CM on it, but still no fog.