• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: How many CM battles are you playing now?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 or less
53.13%
17 53.13%
5-10
21.88%
7 21.88%
10-20
15.63%
5 15.63%
20-30
6.25%
2 6.25%
30+
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many battles are you playing at once?
08-17-2009, 03:52 AM,
How many battles are you playing at once?
How many battles are you in right now? I used to play up to 30 but hated it. (started becoming work) Then I dropped to less than 10. Now I'm back up to twenty and it's getting to be too much.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2009, 04:09 AM,
RE: How many battles are you playing at once?
5-10 active i'd say, but then i have a few where the turns come in really slow so probably more like 15
08-17-2009, 04:20 AM,
Most of the time I have 4-6 games ongoing at the same time but right now I have only 2.
Looks like it's soon time to issue some challenges.
08-17-2009, 11:14 AM,
I try to keep it to under ten, but I slip over a bit every now and then. I was down to just two a couple weeks ago, but am now back up to 7 games. I find the scenarios a lot easier on the brain to deal with, usually better maps, interesting forces, ect. QB take a lot for me to plunge into for some reason, that is why for the QB's I usually start a similar game and let the AI pick for me, I then just tweek things a bit and after writing down what I have I choose the force that the AI picked and work in the 1 or 2 tweeks that help me out, mostly it works out to be some form of transport for the guns.
08-18-2009, 01:20 AM,
My ideal number is four. Ussually play about six at the time. My problem being that I tend to concentrate on fast turn rates and the higher the number of games I play, the lower my skill level goess.. :-(
08-18-2009, 06:20 AM,
Was doing 40+ but have been working hard to grow that down to about 10 or so. Finding I was being sloppy and not giving as good a game as I could as I rushed through the turns every night and weekends. Maybe when I am retired I can go back up to a higher rate. Should mean I will give up the first ladder spot as someone else catches up.
08-18-2009, 11:14 PM,
3-6 most of the time. Have occasionally gone as high as 10 at once.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]