• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Enquiry on H2H
03-12-2010, 03:11 AM,
Enquiry on H2H
I posted about 2/3 weeks ago about members visiting the H2H to choose a scenario for test playing, which does help designers more than you know.....OK so if you have visited the site (H2H) please post here to say you have, better still please mention if you are playing one of these very good scenario, your interest in this is encouraging.
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2010, 03:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-13-2010, 04:16 PM by Bear.)
RE: Enquiry on H2H
(03-12-2010, 03:11 AM)hedgehog(FGM) Wrote: I posted about 2/3 weeks ago about members visiting the H2H to choose a scenario for test playing, which does help designers more than you know.....OK so if you have visited the site (H2H) please post here to say you have, better still please mention if you are playing one of these very good scenario, your interest in this is encouraging.

Been there and am playing (as neutral observer rating 7-7-7 when playing my own scenarios with a
Play Tester) and am Testing RATZKI's scenario now.
Send this user an email
03-12-2010, 06:40 PM,
Thank's Bear for your response, let's have some from members please
03-12-2010, 07:20 PM,
I am testing 2 of Bears scenarios as we speak, although he states he has reached his limit of 3 scenarios to test officially so when a spot becomes available I will register them.

Also play testing one of soldiers scenarios. :)
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
03-13-2010, 03:41 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Enquiry on H2H
I visit H2H a lot since I primarily play Test Battles. Currently engaged with Sphinx "Do'n Battle" at the Narva Bridgehead! cheers
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
03-14-2010, 01:29 AM,
Antoan an I have started Joonny's "Somewhere South Of Sword Beach" scenario. Great map!

cheers
03-14-2010, 07:21 AM,
(03-12-2010, 07:20 PM)wigam Wrote: I am testing 2 of Bears scenarios as we speak, although he states he has reached his limit of 3 scenarios to test officially so when a spot becomes available I will register them.

Also play testing one of soldiers scenarios. :)

Misunderstanding?
"The Hurt" and "New Zealander Gambit" are small and I didn't think I would get any H2H Play Testers since a similar sized scenario: "Hedgehog Defense" is not getting any Testers.
I am still working on a future H2H Test scenario of 82.Airborne at Normandy/Cherbourg Penninsula.
I hate the idea of using CMAK because the map looks so unlike France. CMBO is not bad, but I worry that if I present this as a CMBO scenario no one will bother to Play Test it.
Send this user an email
03-15-2010, 11:02 PM,
Think you are right about the CMBO Bear, that seem's to be a required taste, very few people go for it

cheers
03-16-2010, 09:17 PM,
Hi Bear, maybe the CMAK ETO Mod could help you. Terrain, buildings and uniforms are modded. I can send it to you if you like?

cheers
03-17-2010, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2010, 07:08 AM by Bear.)
(03-16-2010, 09:17 PM)Mr Chuck Wrote: Hi Bear, maybe the CMAK ETO Mod could help you. Terrain, buildings and uniforms are modded. I can send it to you if you like?

cheers

Checking, is it CMOS compatible?
Also, is there a terrain factor in the game i.e. the open dirt of CMAK affect cover/movement compared to open grass of CMBB or CMBO? Reason: Dressing men in snow smock and white washing tanks adds nothing but eye candy to the game, as far as I am able to tell.

Send in zip please
Send this user an email