• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM opponent(s) for: Danube Blues (CMBB)
06-21-2010, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2010, 12:50 AM by Compton.)
PBEM opponent(s) for: Danube Blues (CMBB)
Danube Blues is a default scenario in CMBB, you don't have to download it. Briefly, it takes place in a small town and starts with a strong soviet armored attack (14 T-34 85's) which is then countered, among others, with a platoon of Axis Tigers. According to the scenario database the victory percent is 54-20-27 (Axis-Draw-Allies).

In an effort to further balance the map, the Axis player must leave two Stug IIIG tanks at a remote point in the woods where they can't interact with the battle. Of the Stug III platoon, only the leading Stug IIIG is allowed in the battle.

1) Respond to this message that you have accepted the challenge
2) Choose your side
3) Send me the opening move

I can play against a maximum of two players simultaneously. I try to do at least one move per day but there may occasionally be a pause of several days due to my work.
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2010, 10:25 AM,
RE: PBEM opponent(s) for: Danube Blues (CMBB)
(06-21-2010, 07:12 PM)Compton Wrote: Danube Blues is a default scenario in CMBB, you don't have to download it. Briefly, it takes place in a small town and starts with a strong soviet armored attack (14 T-34 85's) which is then countered, among others, with a platoon of Axis Tigers. According to the scenario database the victory percent is 54-20-27 (Axis-Draw-Allies).

In an effort to further balance the map, the Axis player must leave two Stug IIIG tanks at a remote point in the woods where they can't interact with the battle. Of the Stug III platoon, only the leading Stug IIIG is allowed in the battle.

1) Respond to this message that you have accepted the challenge
2) Choose your side
3) Send me the opening move

I can play against a maximum of two players simultaneously. I try to do at least one move per day but there may occasionally be a pause of several days due to my work.
i accept willsend you the 1st move
Quote this message in a reply