• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H testing
10-17-2010, 01:51 AM,
H2H testing
I believe that there are about 11 scenarios in the H2H area that have only one or no testgames being played at the moment. There are a few scenarios that have been there for some time. This is just another push to get some more members involved and help us clear this area up. The designers are working like mad to keep this area full of games that need to be playtested. They are an evil lot, do not let them fill the section up and claim victory. TheBlitz needs everyone to do their part and sweep the H2H section clear of unapproved scenarios by testing scenarios and promptly rating them. Playest, and rate the scenarios with wreckless abandon and send a message to the designing axis of evil that they will never succeed in their underhanded plans to rule the world!!! .... , or at least the H2H section.:)
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2010, 11:40 PM,
RE: H2H testing
I will play any of the H2H scenarios against anyone who wants to have a go.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
10-18-2010, 05:20 AM,
Pick one and I will take you on.
10-18-2010, 07:52 AM,
File sent!
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
10-20-2010, 02:41 AM,
Looks like there have been a couple of new playtests under way. The designers could still use more help. I know that some games might not be what everyone likes but the positives are that often you get to play another member that you might not otherwise, plus you get to try out some tactics without fear of it counting on the ladder, and you get a handfull of bonus points added to your ladder score just for being a really great guy and playing a game or two. It would be great for us to be able to clear out the H2H section and get all the games tested, tweeked, updated and removed from the playtest area into the scenario database for everyone to enjoy.
10-20-2010, 05:41 AM,
I d like to playtest "Counterattack Das Reich".
Anyone interested?
10-20-2010, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2010, 01:11 PM by captainkije.)
(10-20-2010, 05:41 AM)cargol Wrote: I d like to playtest "Counterattack Das Reich".
Anyone interested?
I'm for it. Sent you e-mail via Blitz with my e-mail. Choose your side and we're on.
(10-20-2010, 05:41 AM)cargol Wrote: I d like to playtest "Counterattack Das Reich".
Anyone interested?
One proviso. Right now, am only good for CMBB scenarios, so if this is 1944, can't do it. (Didn't see it listed in H2H).
10-21-2010, 12:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2010, 12:46 PM by Bear.)
(10-20-2010, 01:06 PM)captainkije Wrote:
Anyone interested?
I'm for it. Sent you e-mail via Blitz with my e-mail. Choose your side and we're on.
Anyone interested?
One proviso. Right now, am only good for CMBB scenarios, so if this is 1944, can't do it. (Didn't see it listed in H2H).

"Counterattack Das Reich" is July 1941, Soviet Yelnya Campaign, this marks the beginning of the end of Barbarossa. The first time the Germans are stopped and forced to pull back in WW2.

It is H2H Test Scenario, will be posted as soon as I get the briefings complete. But Mr Yormsha and cargol each have newest version 1.4
The SS camouflage uniforms has me stymied whether to give +1 Stealth or not.
Send this user an email
10-22-2010, 02:44 AM,
I was gonna answer thhis in the other section, but seeing as I am here now...
I would not be giving a +1 stealth for cammo. As there is only 3 steps in the bonus' catagories (0,+1,+2) I feel that each step represents too much of a bonus to be represented by cammo only.
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM,
There are a couple of outstanding reports on battles that have been completed in the H2H section. I have just dropped those whose reports are missing a PM. It is just reminding them that their report on the battle would be great, if they could write one up in the H2H section for the battle that they completed. Remember that there are a couple bonus ladder points for reporting on the games. Thanks guys.