• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kameraden!
02-10-2011, 01:19 PM,
Kameraden!
My Dearest Feldherren,

It has been some time since last my victorious armies marched across the Blitz battlefields, wreaking havoc and laying low the petty empires and weak kingdoms of lesser men. At one time I need only kick in the door of my opponent and his whole rotten structure would collapse! Many foes fell beneath my boot and many more fled in terror. For others, the shock of crushing defeat caused them to simply give up Combat Mission never to return. Some have even been committed to institutions for the mentally disturbed, so great was the humiliation!

Then my computer crashed! Irreparable damage! Inflicted by jealous opponents, sabotage by faltering commanders avoiding defeat, or moderators attempting to keep me from the limelight? I do not know, but I have tread where the mighty have been and have sunk to the lowest depths...

That was before! Now I have returned, like Washington's Continental Army after Valley Forge! Armed with new ideas and tactics and surely made of much sterner stuff! Strengthened in the fires of hardship and cruel cold of desperation!

Gentlemen, God save you all, I have returned!

I look forward to meeting many of my old friends and just as many new! I intend to start battling soon, however, I need only find a good copy of CMBB and CMAK...

Propagandakompanie Schwerpunkt has presented the following footage from my greatest victories for your viewing pleasure and until such time as I can get a game going:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1tJS5lwA

Gruss Kameraden!

Mark
Oberkommando der Schwerpunkt

CdS OberKommando des Schwerpunkt

Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 11:04 PM,
RE: Kameraden!
(02-10-2011, 01:19 PM)Schwerpunkt Wrote: My Dearest Feldherren,

It has been some time since last my victorious armies marched across the Blitz battlefields, wreaking havoc and laying low the petty empires and weak kingdoms of lesser men. At one time I need only kick in the door of my opponent and his whole rotten structure would collapse! Many foes fell beneath my boot and many more fled in terror. For others, the shock of crushing defeat caused them to simply give up Combat Mission never to return. Some have even been committed to institutions for the mentally disturbed, so great was the humiliation!

Then my computer crashed! Irreparable damage! Inflicted by jealous opponents, sabotage by faltering commanders avoiding defeat, or moderators attempting to keep me from the limelight? I do not know, but I have tread where the mighty have been and have sunk to the lowest depths...

That was before! Now I have returned, like Washington's Continental Army after Valley Forge! Armed with new ideas and tactics and surely made of much sterner stuff! Strengthened in the fires of hardship and cruel cold of desperation!

Gentlemen, God save you all, I have returned!

I look forward to meeting many of my old friends and just as many new! I intend to start battling soon, however, I need only find a good copy of CMBB and CMAK...

Propagandakompanie Schwerpunkt has presented the following footage from my greatest victories for your viewing pleasure and until such time as I can get a game going:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1tJS5lwA

Gruss Kameraden!

Mark
Oberkommando der Schwerpunkt

Hi
When you ready send me a game of CMBB. I'll play either side.
Welcome back.
Quote this message in a reply