• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

cmbb pbem
04-25-2011, 12:48 PM,
cmbb pbem
Greetings. Im looking for someone to play a meeting engagement under 1200pts. I know how to play but wouldnt consider myself an expert. PM me. let's game.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2011, 01:04 AM,
RE: cmbb pbem
Herroberst accepts your challenge send a file to [email protected]
04-26-2011, 09:25 AM,
this will be my first match here at The Blitz. I can't wait.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Send this user an email
04-28-2011, 05:01 AM,
(04-26-2011, 09:25 AM)Dangerfield Wrote: this will be my first match here at The Blitz. I can't wait.

We will see how it goes, as I mentioned, picking random everything usually means the map will be relatively flat and open. Course if you did that in order to have Tiger tanks against whatever I have you should do well. ;)
04-28-2011, 09:25 AM,
I'm not familiar with the scenarios, I've almost always played on generated maps. The match was set up with medium tree cover and medium hills. I've found those settings offer opportunities for sneakiness and manoeuvrings. I picked a balanced combined arms force. I'm not looking to gain an unfair advantage by cherry picking the best equipment, its not my style. I'm here to meet challenging opponents and make friends.
Send this user an email