• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

tcp/ip battle
06-06-2011, 05:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011, 05:41 AM by JRS.)
tcp/ip battle
Anyone interested in getting in a tcp/ip cmak battle in, here in the next little bit? I am at home, looking for some battling with nothing else to do... If you are interested, my direct email is [email protected]. My ICQ is 622119930. I will be glad and battle any side. Most of my scenarios are stock scenarios, however I am more than happy to download a particular scenario... Obviously, with tcp/ip battles, only one at a time can be played, so whomever hollers at me first and commits, gets it...

JRS

Thanks for all who were willing to read my post... JRTXX got the battle...
Justin

(06-06-2011, 05:15 AM)JRS Wrote: Anyone interested in getting in a tcp/ip cmak battle in, here in the next little bit? I am at home, looking for some battling with nothing else to do... If you are interested, my direct email is [email protected]. My ICQ is 622119930. I will be glad and battle any side. Most of my scenarios are stock scenarios, however I am more than happy to download a particular scenario... Obviously, with tcp/ip battles, only one at a time can be played, so whomever hollers at me first and commits, gets it...

JRS

Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2011, 09:55 PM,
RE: tcp/ip battle
hi JRS, I`d love to play with u, I`m wittman
Quote this message in a reply