• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Begging for opponents
06-08-2011, 12:08 AM,
Begging for opponents
OK guys, I see what i'm selling 5K QB's and large ops ,nobody wants...so how about 3K QB or medium to large scenarios mirrored.

Walkure:bow:
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2011, 04:50 AM,
RE: Begging for opponents
It's sad but it's a disappointing community last months! I had also 0 volunteers for playtesting a new scenario. I think that in the FGM community there is much more activity, specially in tournaments so i have more interesting battles there!

Owl
06-08-2011, 10:16 AM,
OK well then send me that scenario to playtest........will look into the FGM. Also BTW did you get my last files ?

Walkure

(06-08-2011, 04:50 AM)OWL Wrote: It's sad but it's a disappointing community last months! I had also 0 volunteers for playtesting a new scenario. I think that in the FGM community there is much more activity, specially in tournaments so i have more interesting battles there!

Owl

06-08-2011, 02:45 PM,
I see there were 16 games reported in the past 7 days,so i guess people are still playing CM1.Others-like me-have made the transition to CMBN.If you two haven't bought the game yet,i'd recommend at least trying the demo.You'll be amazed :)
CM1 was-and still is-a great game,but CMBN surpass it.It's not just the better graphics,the whole game is a vast improvement over the old series.
Speaking of tournaments-why don't you organize one,here at the blitz,just to keep you in shape?If so,drop me a line as we have a system to promote tournaments in development,which might help you.
cheers
Send this user an email
06-08-2011, 06:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011, 06:27 PM by Hedgehog.)
How about a Mirror scenario, you choose some thing and send it over to me,

Mail sent to you
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
06-08-2011, 10:27 PM,
I am game - 3000 - 1943.

stanmcdowell(@)hotmail.com
06-08-2011, 10:40 PM,
Herroberst accepts your challenge. Send a file to [email protected]. Mirror if you like.
06-09-2011, 02:50 AM,
(06-08-2011, 02:45 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: I see there were 16 games reported in the past 7 days,so i guess people are still playing CM1.Others-like me-have made the transition to CMBN.If you two haven't bought the game yet,i'd recommend at least trying the demo.You'll be amazed :)
CM1 was-and still is-a great game,but CMBN surpass it.It's not just the better graphics,the whole game is a vast improvement over the old series.
Speaking of tournaments-why don't you organize one,here at the blitz,just to keep you in shape?If so,drop me a line as we have a system to promote tournaments in development,which might help you.
cheers

My computer (10 years old) is not fast enough. I tried the free demo but it doesn't run very well.
Greets owl
06-09-2011, 09:30 AM,
Raz

Actually i got it, just have not had the time to learn the darn thing, but at least the eye candy is awsome. Guess what yo're telling me is that i'm a dinosaur and need to get updated with the new game.

Walkure

(06-08-2011, 02:45 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: I see there were 16 games reported in the past 7 days,so i guess people are still playing CM1.Others-like me-have made the transition to CMBN.If you two haven't bought the game yet,i'd recommend at least trying the demo.You'll be amazed :)
cheers

06-09-2011, 12:00 PM,
Hey, you old Geezer, I can do a 5000 life killer if you want. Set it up and send via the wings of a pair of white doves of peace.

nh260 at msn dot com