• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

does multiplayer actually exist ?
12-30-2012, 04:27 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  does multiplayer actually exist ?
hi all, Ive decided to bite the bullet and ask for help , for a little over 8 years i have been playing the cm series against the ai . not everyone's cup of tea but i like it . the reason i only play against the program is simply, in all this time ive never been able to figure out how to get a multiplayer game both here and on other sites.can someone please explain in simple clear ,how i get a cmbn game here on the blitz using ip or pbem . im literally on the edge of binning pc gaming as the enjoyment does not outweigh the frustration of years of failure.. cheers .. LLAP ..(live long and prosper)
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2012, 05:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012, 05:53 AM by jonnymacbrown.)
RE: does multiplayer actually exist ?
(12-30-2012, 04:27 AM)phantomajor Wrote: hi all, Ive decided to bite the bullet and ask for help , for a little over 8 years i have been playing the cm series against the ai . not everyone's cup of tea but i like it . the reason i only play against the program is simply, in all this time ive never been able to figure out how to get a multiplayer game both here and on other sites.can someone please explain in simple clear ,how i get a cmbn game here on the blitz using ip or pbem . im literally on the edge of binning pc gaming as the enjoyment does not outweigh the frustration of years of failure.. cheers .. LLAP ..(live long and prosper)

Greetings fellow Vuncanite. By multi-player, you mean finding a real live, flesh and bones, meat-eating and salivating human opponent? jonny TEEHEE
12-30-2012, 08:21 AM,
I am unable to help this member as i have never played CM, if someone from this ladder could help him out i would be very grateful. Wink
12-30-2012, 12:35 PM,
Hi saw this on cmx2 forum this morning. Yes it does exist. If you want to play a pbem game I will walk you thru setting it up step by step. We use a website called dropbox to exchange turns. I dont have cm but I have cmbn. Would you like to play a small scenerio? I would reccomend Barkmans Corner it is a very quick scenerio. You can chose which side you want I will show you how pbem works and then destroy you. It will be a ladder game. If we start we have to finish though.

(12-30-2012, 04:27 AM)phantomajor Wrote: hi all, Ive decided to bite the bullet and ask for help , for a little over 8 years i have been playing the cm series against the ai . not everyone's cup of tea but i like it . the reason i only play against the program is simply, in all this time ive never been able to figure out how to get a multiplayer game both here and on other sites.can someone please explain in simple clear ,how i get a cmbn game here on the blitz using ip or pbem . im literally on the edge of binning pc gaming as the enjoyment does not outweigh the frustration of years of failure.. cheers .. LLAP ..(live long and prosper)

Send this user an email
01-05-2013, 08:23 PM,
mate, I only have CMx1 so if you want to walk through some PBEM games happy to help. closest thing to multiplayer are the Tourneys wher you play a number of games against different players .. make sense ? email me if you want more info