• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

do you have this file
08-20-2024, 03:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2024, 03:54 PM by zap.)
do you have this file
Fallschirmjaerer at Corinth 1.1

It shows Hawk played it do you have it. It shows missing from data base thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2024, 06:06 AM,
RE: do you have this file
I don't have it Zap even in my old old 1.04 version. I hope Hawk or someone may have it!! Smile
08-22-2024, 06:22 AM,
Hi Guys!

I do indeed have the files.

Here you go. 

Hawk

Attached Files
.zip   Corinth.zip (Size: 27.99 KB / Downloads: 7)
08-22-2024, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2024, 08:34 AM by Big Ivan.)
Well the zip file is up in the database in a new scenario Fallschirmjäger at Corinth under the scenario that say Fallschirmjäger at Corinth 1.1. 

I assume the old Corinth 1.1 scenario is the same but I can't figure out how to get the zip file embedded into this old one!? 

Dave any ideas? Big Grin

BTW, Thanks Hawk for the zip file!!
08-23-2024, 04:41 AM,
(08-22-2024, 08:33 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Well the zip file is up in the database in a new scenario Fallschirmjäger at Corinth under the scenario that say Fallschirmjäger at Corinth 1.1. 

I assume the old Corinth 1.1 scenario is the same but I can't figure out how to get the zip file embedded into this old one!? 

Dave any ideas? Big Grin

BTW, Thanks Hawk for the zip file!!

John, I'll send you instructions. I deleted your entry and added Hawks files (thanks Erik!) to the original scenario entry to preserve the games played against it.

Good to go, thanks Phil, for the sleuthing.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-23-2024, 09:47 AM,
Thanks Dave!! Wink

Appreciate your help getting zeroed in to do these kind of things!!
08-23-2024, 10:58 AM,

.zip   Drive_To_Bastogne_(v4.0)_(hollange)[1].zip (Size: 65.61 KB / Downloads: 5)
.zip   Drive_To_Bastogne_(v4.0)_(hollange)[1].zip (Size: 65.61 KB / Downloads: 5) Okay Ivan good work.  thanks Dave.  Thanks Hawk

I have a file that is missing in the data base. Actually, sent it to Dave. But it is the easier one to put in because it already has an entry just not the files. 
Drive to Bastogne. 4.0  Don Fox. Do you want to try your hand at that one Ivan. It would be one less for Dave to put in.
08-24-2024, 08:42 AM,
Think I got it zap!

See if it's the one?
08-24-2024, 09:47 AM,
After all that, the Bastogne one is stock. I deleted the files, but at least John knows how to add them. I also changed the entry from custom to stock.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-24-2024, 01:45 PM,
Ooops I missed that dave.