• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Most Underrated CM Players... - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Most Underrated CM Players... (/showthread.php?tid=50309)

Pages: 1 2

Most Underrated CM Players... - Der Kuenstler - 02-23-2009

I'd like to know your list of opponents over the years who, although their W-L record may not be overly impressive, always end up giving you a huge dog fight where beads of sweat run down your face trying to beat them.

For me my list is:

1) Ken F. (FGM) - AKA Ken Fedoroff - will beat you while very politely saying he was lucky - if you are not on top of your game. He won our last 3000 pt QB.

2) Ratzki - never have beaten the guy - There's a chance I might get a minor win in our current QB game if I can hold out...

3) Falco - hasn't been on here in a while but brings it when he plays.

4) [UF]Spähtrupp - savvy German player. I won in our only battle but it took every trick I had in the bag - a real nailbiter.

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Wittman - 02-23-2009

hi kelvin, could u play QB in a mirrow with 1500 or 2000 pt in BB, the last game was no very fair to register like a total lose, I couldnt play for 2 month cos I was moving to london, now I can play all day long if u want and I really want to put u in u real place.

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Der Kuenstler - 02-24-2009

Wittma Wrote:hi kelvin, could u play QB in a mirrow with 1500 or 2000 pt in BB, the last game was no very fair to register like a total lose, I couldnt play for 2 month cos I was moving to london, now I can play all day long if u want and I really want to put u in u real place.

Dude - How about you first become a triple centurion like me and show me you are going to actually stick around and not skip town for weeks in the middle of a game you committed to, then you can put me in my real place.

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Wittman - 02-24-2009

send me a set up in BB with rarity standar, QB with 2000 , large map and all moderate and we`ll see. arms combined.

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Der Kuenstler - 02-24-2009

I read you Wittman - I read you. To get the thread back on track, does anyone care to list any underrated CM players here?

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Wittman - 02-24-2009

r u talking about u?

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Fubar - 02-24-2009

Well i don't know about calling these players underrated as they are all very good opponents but some of my favourite oppo's are/were....

Andre - we usually have a very evenly balanced game that always goes to the wire.

Corsair - although we haven't played in a long time it was always fun and he was happy to share tips if asked.

Geordie - a great opponent and very helpful.

herroberst - always kicks my butt badly. :rolleyes:

Never got the chance to square off against him but i always thought McIvan sounded like he knew his stuff.

:bow:

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Ratzki - 02-24-2009

Under-rated players, ... hmmmm....
-Raz has always given me trouble. He just seems to have my number. I haven't played him in a while but I think that he is outgunning me about 3 to 1.
-Walker is a very good player as well. Tough one to beat.

I think that the guys that are in the top 10-20 positions in ELO are the sleepers here. They all can whack you good if you are not careful. Play against them all with care.:bow:

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - Sissisimo - 02-24-2009

Wittma Wrote:send me a set up in BB with rarity standar, QB with 2000 , large map and all moderate and we`ll see. arms combined.

I could play one more. I can accept your parameters but I prefer small hills, what do you say?

EDIT: Damn, never realized that moderate all means small hills, if you don't count random. Is this what you want?

RE: Most Underrated CM Players... - cargol - 02-25-2009

Please do not spam interesting threads!
By posting this, i dont want to play the mod or sthing
similar just to show that an effort to make this forum moving
has to be respected.
Regards