• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Most Underrated CM Players...
02-23-2009, 12:59 PM,
Most Underrated CM Players...
I'd like to know your list of opponents over the years who, although their W-L record may not be overly impressive, always end up giving you a huge dog fight where beads of sweat run down your face trying to beat them.

For me my list is:

1) Ken F. (FGM) - AKA Ken Fedoroff - will beat you while very politely saying he was lucky - if you are not on top of your game. He won our last 3000 pt QB.

2) Ratzki - never have beaten the guy - There's a chance I might get a minor win in our current QB game if I can hold out...

3) Falco - hasn't been on here in a while but brings it when he plays.

4) [UF]Spähtrupp - savvy German player. I won in our only battle but it took every trick I had in the bag - a real nailbiter.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2009, 06:37 PM,
RE: Most Underrated CM Players...
hi kelvin, could u play QB in a mirrow with 1500 or 2000 pt in BB, the last game was no very fair to register like a total lose, I couldnt play for 2 month cos I was moving to london, now I can play all day long if u want and I really want to put u in u real place.
02-24-2009, 12:22 AM,
Wittma Wrote:hi kelvin, could u play QB in a mirrow with 1500 or 2000 pt in BB, the last game was no very fair to register like a total lose, I couldnt play for 2 month cos I was moving to london, now I can play all day long if u want and I really want to put u in u real place.

Dude - How about you first become a triple centurion like me and show me you are going to actually stick around and not skip town for weeks in the middle of a game you committed to, then you can put me in my real place.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-24-2009, 12:29 AM,
send me a set up in BB with rarity standar, QB with 2000 , large map and all moderate and we`ll see. arms combined.
02-24-2009, 01:20 AM,
I read you Wittman - I read you. To get the thread back on track, does anyone care to list any underrated CM players here?
02-24-2009, 03:12 AM,
r u talking about u?
02-24-2009, 03:57 AM,
Well i don't know about calling these players underrated as they are all very good opponents but some of my favourite oppo's are/were....

Andre - we usually have a very evenly balanced game that always goes to the wire.

Corsair - although we haven't played in a long time it was always fun and he was happy to share tips if asked.

Geordie - a great opponent and very helpful.

herroberst - always kicks my butt badly. :rolleyes:

Never got the chance to square off against him but i always thought McIvan sounded like he knew his stuff.

:bow:
02-24-2009, 04:35 AM,
Under-rated players, ... hmmmm....
-Raz has always given me trouble. He just seems to have my number. I haven't played him in a while but I think that he is outgunning me about 3 to 1.
-Walker is a very good player as well. Tough one to beat.

I think that the guys that are in the top 10-20 positions in ELO are the sleepers here. They all can whack you good if you are not careful. Play against them all with care.:bow:
02-24-2009, 07:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2009, 07:38 PM by Sissisimo.)
Wittma Wrote:send me a set up in BB with rarity standar, QB with 2000 , large map and all moderate and we`ll see. arms combined.

I could play one more. I can accept your parameters but I prefer small hills, what do you say?

EDIT: Damn, never realized that moderate all means small hills, if you don't count random. Is this what you want?
02-25-2009, 02:55 AM,
Please do not spam interesting threads!
By posting this, i dont want to play the mod or sthing
similar just to show that an effort to make this forum moving
has to be respected.
Regards
Do not believe what you think