• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Big Sorry for the last Joke
05-13-2008, 02:07 AM,
Big Sorry for the last Joke
Guy's I am not in the habit of offending people, So please accept my apologies.

:bow:

Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2008, 05:10 AM,
RE: Big Sorry for the last Joke
it still was a good one though :chin:
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-13-2008, 07:09 AM,
You certainly caused no offence here. Always enjoy reading your posts :)
05-13-2008, 07:39 AM,
Quote:* Swear words will not be tolerated, much like most other forums on the internet there is no need for them. If you do slip one in, your post will be moderated with the swear word removed. Its not heavy handed moderating just general net etiquette.

I dont personally believe it was offensive Ted... just the fact your punchline was a swear word ... was in bold writing and large font which jumped out at you... LOL

If I had of removed the punchline the wholejoke was defunct hence the moderation... sorry matey :)
05-13-2008, 07:50 AM,
Bootie

You gotta do what you gotta do mate.....So don't worry about it, Just one more thing though I always felt that this was a Mans club, and it seems that children are involved.

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
05-13-2008, 08:01 AM,
Its open to anyone who wants to use it mate, that includes women and children and as such a bit of standard etiquette around the forums will not go amiss.
05-14-2008, 07:40 AM,
Not to worry Hedge, no offense taken here.

Bootie I have a suggestion. Why not establish a section where jokes such as Hedgehog's recent one may be posted? It would be clearly marked as enter at your own risk. You could even have to specifically ask for the ability to enter and read it. This way all members could be accomodated.
05-14-2008, 07:55 AM,
This was discussed but I feel why condemn it on one area of the Blitz yet condone it on another area. There are plenty of sites available to read jokes like this, just go check the FGM... his jokes are displayed in their.