• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Antoni Chmielowski
06-10-2007, 06:16 AM,
Flare for Antoni Chmielowski
I know that it sounds strange a flare for one player with probably the most games in the Ladder but me although i ve tried to contact him i did not hear anything from him.Next step is to claim victory cause as it is mentinoned also in the rules of engagement thread it is It's EXTREMELY RUDE and ANNOYING to vanish without a trace.
Regards
Do not believe what you think
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2007, 06:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2007, 06:19 AM by CEV Gunner.)
RE: Flare for Antoni Chmielowski
06-10-2007, 06:27 AM,
I did not meant to be rude or to offend anybody, but as far as i understood rules are rules and they are meant to be kept by everyone.
Indeed he sent i a message about a month ago that he will reduce his turn rate cause of real life issues but since then he reported at least six games here at blitz ,posted at least 30 posts in numerous sites and still i did not hear anything from him.How you would react if you were in my place?
06-10-2007, 12:56 PM,
He is around, I will get on my turns here tomorrow so will let him know yuo are looking for him.
06-10-2007, 01:17 PM,
RE:��Flare for Antoni Chmielowski
cargol Wrote:How you would react if you were in my place?

I would post here inquiring if he was about, in a a nice, polite, non-all caps manner...

Sometimes emails don't go through, sometimes people lose track of a game. Don't assume the worst. If he disappears, claim your victory and move on.
06-10-2007, 05:21 PM,
I ve just copy- pasted the first sentence of the discontinuing paragraph in the rules of engagement thread.If i offended anyone i apologise.
06-10-2007, 06:07 PM,
RE:��Flare for Antoni Chmielowski
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-10-2007, 06:11 PM,
Issue has been solved.Thanks for the reply