• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Combat Mission: Shock Force
05-03-2008, 01:30 PM,
Combat Mission: Shock Force
Look at how much it's selling for now:

http://www.amazon.com/ValuSoft-Combat-Mi...852&sr=8-1
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2008, 06:03 PM,
RE: Combat Mission: Shock Force
after some thought about this game and the hope it will get better,I removed the game form my PC and put the game in the loft!!
05-03-2008, 06:15 PM,
I saw it for sale in the UK, in Game for £5.00.

The money stayed in my wallet !.

I did like the line tho in the advert that manufacturer has discontinued the product - was that due to poor sales ....
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-03-2008, 07:58 PM,
Shockforce+Battlefront= egg on face :)
No doubt soon you will find the game given away free inside your box of cornflakes.
05-03-2008, 11:20 PM,
I can't believe it even received 2 stars.
05-04-2008, 12:23 AM,
The real sad thing is that the last time I saw this game in stores around here, Walmart & EB Games it was still going for $39.99 last month. Maybe Canadian retailers feel as burnt as those of us that shelled out full price and are trying to make sure at least they can ge their money back :rolleyes:
I remember Canada's Forgotten Veterans

http://www.vcn.bc.ca/~jeffrey1/tribute.htm
05-04-2008, 12:35 AM,
I'm glad I waited for the reviews and saved myself the headache and disapointment.
05-04-2008, 06:35 AM,
Well if good sense doesn't convince Battlefront to stick with a winning horse then a maybe a good hard punch in the wallet will...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
05-05-2008, 02:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2008, 02:22 AM by redbear415 (FGM).)
well i dont think they are thinking on the wallet see this
http://www.battlefront-store.com:8080//i...Itemid=213
I think they are making some money with the product. but i think we are not they targeted costumer.

This is the new module for the game. I think here is happening the same way that happen with the fly simulators they close up because the community was small and was no profit on that. They say that there is no room fro improvement on CMx1 so they move on to survive.

I don't think that after this module they will come back to CMx1, now the CMx2 is working more or less fine but it is boring play us vs Syrian. and the TCP/IP is laggy because of the data traffic. Also they don't expect the support of all the CMx1 community with this game, they think the same way with CMx2 WW2 they kill CMx1 no more of that except for the CMC campaign.