• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MORE!
05-21-2009, 07:11 AM,
RE: MORE!
OWL Wrote:And a setup to Owl, BTW if you have balls, why did you volunteer for the M&M tournament??????????

owl

Dear Mr. Goat,

I certainly have the balls to join the tourney, however, my CMAK disk is in at least TWO different pieces! But Dreadnought! I will either play in the next CMBB tourney or will soon get a new CMAK disk...

Ladies of the Forum!

As we speak, many bloody battles are raging the world over! The Good Fight is being waged on desert and mountain, forest and steppe! And, although it is yet early, let me assure you that OberKommando der Schwerpunkt is doing the Lord's work in protecting the weak and innocent from the ravages of marxism, decadence and sloth!

TOTALER KRIEG! is the catchphrase of the day!

Servus!

Mark
Chef des OberKommando der Schwerpunkt
Armee Gruppe Mitte
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2009, 11:22 AM,
Being one of the "ladies" dancing with the punked skewer, I can say we have not embraced yet on the field of honor, but when we do finally embrace I am sure he will be the one left panting while I lay back and smoke a cigarette with a smile on my face. Oh yes, victory can be very satisfying...
05-21-2009, 12:31 PM,
Well young Lassie,

I am not usually one to kiss and tell, but since you brought it up...

Fellow forum members, I would like to say to 9 to 5er:

"Great job! You're a champ!"

But quite frankly he only lays there and sweats... He fell in love, I fell to sleep.

...amateur...

Mark
05-26-2009, 12:34 PM,
Well, we had our first kiss. I thought it would be a gentle peck on the cheek but he must have some French in his blood. But much like a young teenager, I fear he may be a bit premature...
05-26-2009, 11:59 PM,
Never mind about the forthcoming battles, how about my scenario, 'the last offensive'? have you finished it yet? Whip
05-27-2009, 03:27 PM,
How about our game going at the moment ?

wigam (at) theblitz (dot) org

Havebn't heard from ya in a while :)
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email