• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H testing
11-26-2010, 03:21 PM,
RE: H2H testing
(11-26-2010, 05:28 AM)Ratzki Wrote: Thanks Double H, but it would appear that a slight prodding is in order now Whip

Still 7 more playtests could potentially move several scenarios through the system. There are a number of games both AK and BB that have fewer then 2 playtests going on at this moment. All help is a great motivator for the designers to keep on making these scenarios. Thanks

:grin2:
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2010, 03:33 AM,
RE: H2H testing
Boy, a person gets pnemonia and is in bad shape for a couple days and no one keeps this thread anywhere near the top of list. You guys did not think that I was gonna let this one die did ya?
There are still some 7 games ready to be played. This would have every ready game with 2 or more test games going on. Now I am sure that everyone is tired of looking in this thread for some snippet of news that is remotely important,... not gonna happen. It is now a sickness with me, I want this done, or I will just keep on bumping this to the top over and over and over again. Each post by me will become weaker and weaker in content, then I will start 2 threads,... I will carry out fever induced conversations with myself about vegetable gardening, legos, and changing the oil in my '48 willys. We all do not want this. Help me get well, test these games before it is too late...
Quote this message in a reply