• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
03-27-2007, 09:55 PM,
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
McIvan, Since you failed to comprehend the warning that this discussion be moved to Email and that these forums will NOT be used to soapbox any Fragment defenses, you've earned yourself a 5 day posting ban on the Blitz forums.

Further aggrieves by you on this same issue will result in a club wide ban for an even longer period.

I hope this is CLEAR to you.

Your post here was removed for this punishment. Perhaps you should reread the ROEs for future reference on how to maintain your posting status here.

The Forums here are FINE and quite happy without Fragment and I aim to continue that prosperity.
We have no need for any association with a club that bashes this one openly and welcomes banned members from this club.
Anyone wishing to associate with this group is welcome to do it, OVER THERE.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-27-2007, 10:00 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:My post was pretty straight forward, yes it is limited to Fragment.

And the stipulation is quite CLEAR, violate the Forums rules and it could lead to a no posting ban.

If you wish to discuss things, you have my Email, these forums will not become your soapbox again.

Cheers

Well, you're right, it is. BUT if I understand all of this that's the normal way of doing things anyway.

Any posting that you don't agree with on the forums is subject to your review and subsequent actions. So, in that regard, nothing has changed if I understand this correctly.

For my own personal clarification, since I'm really new to all of this, you just want Fragment to post like any other group here on the site and you'll treat them like they are any other group here on the site?

If that's the case, then I see no problems for either side. That's all any site moderator I've ever seen, asks, is that the site rules be followed. I'm sure that the Fragment members can live with that. If they can't then they will face the disciplanary actions you mentioned above. Seems fair to me.

I know it works for me. I am now a member of many CM sites...thanks mostly to our tift earlier....and I try to follow the rules of each of them.

Now about posting tournaments on other sites that involve site members only, in other words you need to be a member of that site to play, is there a restriction on that here at the Blitz? Because I am in the process of starting a tournament that may be on a site that requires membership. Will I be able to advertise that here on Blitz?

Checking before hand does away with a lot of issues later.

Good Hunting.

MR
03-27-2007, 10:21 PM,
Steve,
your tournament can be announced here, just don't host it at Fragment, any club that openly bashes this site or its members/staff will gain no air time here. We have no desire to advocate their actions by allowing them to demonstrate their needs here

As past relations with this club have never been advanced past their demands to run the Blitz as THEY saw fit, No new relations or discussions pertaining to establishing coexistence except by POS and yourself has been forthcoming.

I have no desire to initiate things this time as I did before and nothing progressed. The peacefulness here without Fragment was electrifying and it will continue.

Again this thread is now being closed and further discussions can be made VIA PMs or Emails.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard