• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers
05-11-2008, 03:16 AM,
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers
Foul. Wrote:
Koen Wrote:I'll write briefings for a number of scenario I have and upload them to the H2H section.

Got a 'Normandy' battle which tested quite well, even with me as the designer in a H2H...

And I'm currently working on a 'FruhlingsErwachsen' scenario with muchos panzeros and tankos in it Whip

Koen,
As much as i admire your efforts here to try to pass your scenarios through the H2H :bow:, i think you would have more success if you concentrated on just a few scenarios that you already have uploaded already rather than uploading more.:chin:

This approach is very haphazard at best and a more organised testing regime will bring better results IMO. ;)

Volcano Man over at the PzC section has had great success using this very approach, he has three scenarios uploaded and works on them to get them onto the approved list before he uploads more, i suggest this is an approach you might consider rather than uploading multiple scenarios that i will have to delete in a year when they have not been tested. :chin:

By the way, have you read my "sticky" thread at the top of this forum, there are several of your scenarios on the list for deletion. :(

Quote:Guns of Navarone-Koen
Crossroads-Koen
Streetfighting-Koen
Tanks!Tanks!Tanks!-Koen
Koen - The Vill

Guns of Navarone: score after 2 try-outs: 8.8667
what do you want me to do? delete it?

Crossroads: score after 2 try-outs: 8.4167
same here, delete it with this score?

Streetfighting: score after 5 try-outs: 7.92
1 game still ongoing, so you're gonna delete while it's still being playtested?

Tanks!Tanks!Tanks!: score after 4 try-outs: 8.9583
2 games ongoing, delete it? why?
been trying to 'approve' it for months without succes

The Vill: score after 8 try-outs: 7.8708
1 game ongoing

Maybe it's a language problem but deleting these files seems to me that I'm getting punished without a reason.
If there were scenarios that were getting scores as f.e. 5/10 or such I would understand but now?

Please explain :chin:
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers - by Copper - 05-10-2008, 06:55 PM
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers - by Koen - 05-11-2008, 03:16 AM
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers - by Copper - 05-10-2008, 11:40 PM