• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers
05-11-2008, 07:05 AM,
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers
Koen,
First point, it is not just you that is having to justify why after a year your scenarios should remain, this is also happening with Owl at CM and designers at CS and SP as well.

I think a review of where scenarios stand from time to time is a good thing, i have already removed a lot of "deadwood" scenarios from the H2H and now i am getting down to the active ones.

Now i keep a eye on the CM H2H and i know for a fact that Guns of Navarone and Crossroads have never been tested in that time, it turns out that Crossroads has not been tested since Jan 07 and Navarone Nov 07, i am afraid they just cannot sit there for ever, they either get tested or removed.

The Vill has only been tested once this year and are you sure the test registered is ongoing? It seems to have been there a very long time.

I know that Tanks!Tanks!Tanks! and Rush are being activily tested, so they can remain as long as that continues.

So i cannot treat you any different to any other designer, you still have to justify why your scenarios should stay after a year, you must get these scenarios moved on before you think about uploading more, as i said in this thread you need to take a more organised approach to your scenario testing to succeed! :)

You are in no way being punished (as is any other designer), but if designers need a prod every now and then to "keep them on their toes" i will.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers - by Copper - 05-10-2008, 06:55 PM
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers - by Copper - 05-10-2008, 11:40 PM
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers - by Mr Grumpy - 05-11-2008, 07:05 AM