• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
11-07-2008, 08:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2008, 08:40 AM by JDR Dragoon.)
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
Dog Soldier Wrote:As to HPS making changes, that will be more a factor of how long it takes to absorb your information and if they think a change is really needed to make the game better.

Well, I am Zen about it. If they choose to use all, some or none of it it will be fine with me (I´ll just pick another scenario or setup to game instead in D85. Or make my own as you suggest). If they do use it, I will be happy, and if they don´t there is not much I can do about it anyway.

Quote:HPS provides editors with the game so players can make as simple or complex a change as the player wants to. I would suggest you take this route to changing the game.

If you decide to create your own mod, either a new CG or just a sub map scenario of the area you have been discussing here, I will be glad to host your work as we do for any other member. I think it would be wise to create a smaller scenario of the Danish front with your changes and submit it to the HTH section of the blitz. It appears from this thread there are plenty of members who would help in the play testing of such a scenario. The experience of having your peers test a sceanrio design in the HTH area is quite satisfying, creating some great scenarios. The scenario would then be added to the DB here for everyone to enjoy.

Dog Soldier

Well, I tried playing around with the editor for a bit. This might take some time though (did manage to get the OOB editor working fairly flawlessly after afew tries). I also inadvertantly changed some of the info in the "Units" textfile, but I don´t think that will have any influence on the game (since it is the info in the .oob file that counts). Or am I wrong?
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85 - by JDR Dragoon - 11-07-2008, 08:37 AM