• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LETO! - WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLICKIE!!!
08-08-2007, 02:08 PM,
RE: LETO! - WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLICKIE!!!
McIvan Wrote:It went down, I think, because although we had our rep ratings restored, all the neg reps (ermm, which some of us may have receoved....not that I'm saying I got THAT many...*cough*) mean there is still a sizeable deficit for some of us to overcome become the overall rating goes up again.

Actually, I think it's because the last clicky he gave me (before the new system) was green, so he was set at +1 on me. Now with the new system, he can't add or subtract additional clickies, just change his +1 to 0 or -1. So when he moves me to neutral, the +1 becomes a 0, thus dropping me one.

The last clicky I gave him (again, before the new system) was green as well, so he was getting +1 rep from me. When I changed him to red, he goes to -1 from me, thus the net loss of two.

Fascinating, really.
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2007, 09:30 PM,
RE: LETO! - WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLICKIE!!!
Gentlemen, enough on the clickies.

the new rep system should be less abusive and more intriguing to achieve higher reps by making members convince a lot of members to agree their posts were worth a rep point. multiple rep votes from the same person are eliminated, however they may be adjusted up or down and the comments edited at any time.

Clickie threads are now considered annoying and should be refrained from being posted on the forums. Comments regarding this may be discussed in the Forum Rules involving Clickie posts thread.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
Quote this message in a reply