• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shock Force....Shlock Farce??
08-09-2007, 03:52 AM,
RE: Shock Force....Shlock Farce??
falc Wrote:Seems from the multitude of posts both here and other forums (Battlefront etc), that this game is pretty much a dead loss. Damn shame really....so much time waiting fer the damn thing and so much disappointment when the thing finally does get released.

Does anyone have any confidence that future patches etc will make the game challenging or at least playable...??

Same thing goes for the earlier TOW. Seems that this game is also a real dog. Has this game also died a natural death or is there still people playing it??

- falco.

Hiya Jeff !

Re your question about TOAW, there are a few hardcore players of the new variety (me included !) - and I like it, mainly because I played the previous versions for SOOOO many years !.

But I do agree with your comments about CMSF !, as I refuse to buy it !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2007, 12:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2007, 12:47 PM by falco.)
RE: Shock Force....Shlock Farce??
Hey Antoni.....actually I waz referring to Theatre of War, not The Operational Art of War, which I think u are talking about when u refer to previous versions!....lol.

But getting back to Shock Force, its almost beyond belief (IMHO anyway) that so much time (what is it...almost 5 years?) has gone into producing such a dog of a game. I tried the demo a few weeks ago....the damn things virtually unplayable. I cant fathom how some others find it so great.

Cant help but think back to the opinions many others were expressing on the CM forum several years back........what was really wanted was an IMPROVED AND UPDATED CMAK. Would that have been so difficult to do??

- falco.
Quote this message in a reply