• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

unlisted scenario
08-25-2007, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2007, 01:00 AM by RedDevil.)
RE: unlisted scenario
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:
bluehand Wrote:The scenario I'm trying to add is "Pride of the Luftwaffe". it is a stock (on the game disk) scenario. I tried following the instructions on the add scenario page but got this rejection:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'sd_custom="Stock"' at line 1

SQL what? I did mark it as stock but that was way down in the form not line 1. I don't know... does any one speak batchii or one of the primary languages of water evaporators that is similar in most respects... that can help?

where can I find the FAQ section on this?

I *think* that happens when you try to add any scenrio.

To check if the scenario has been added correctly, check the scenario listing.

syntax errors occur mostly when incorrect data is put into a field, the most common one is the use of a "+" in the number of turns field.
Bluehand's error might have been from trying to upload a stock scenario file to the FTP area, which is not permitted, only custom scenarios can be uploaded.

The scenario adding form functions properly 99% of the time since Raz has modified the coding a bit.(and when I don't change the pages to older versions) :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2007, 06:56 AM,
RE: unlisted scenario
Oops. I must have missed it when I was scanning the scenarios.
Quote this message in a reply