• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Huh?
09-02-2007, 08:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2007, 08:25 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: Huh?
Bootie Wrote:Pics are missing cos I deleted them from photobucket.

Ah I see mate, you thought a load of pretty red x's would improve the look of the Tac Forum?.. :)
Seriously though, I made the same mistake in forums a few years ago because I thought once pics were posted they stayed there forever and could be deleted from PBucket.
But we can't delete them from PB, because they'd vanish from whatever forums they're posted in too..
That's why I've now got about 500 screenshots and photos in PB but can't delete a single one, but then why should I want to?.. :)
(Correction - I believe The Proving Grounds is different, pics stay in their Design Tips and Playtest Tactics sections forever even if deleted from PB, but I'm not absolutely sure)

PS everybody - If PBucket should ever crash, all my stuff would vanish from Blitz, so as insurance you'd better copy it onto a CD if you want to keep it for posterity.
And one last word of advice while I'm on the subject - don't use Imageshack to host your pics, PBucket is far smoother and reliable.
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2007, 07:05 AM,
RE: Huh?
I saw the squares as per Spike's view, but I quickly found the page view option for Western European and it corrected. I'm not sure if that's permanent tho......or whether I have to do it every time I open the page.
Quote this message in a reply