• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sith Wars to start Fri May 9th
05-09-2008, 09:20 AM,
RE: Sith Wars to start Fri May 9th
Hi there .. cheating huh ?! you have got to be kidding, who are these losers ...??! Anyway, I'll take the german (sithy - Jedi ?? trying to get into the swing of this ..) side ... tally ho and all that ..
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 10:23 AM,
Quote:I always assumed you couldnt load a TS game and import troops into a QB. But I just tested it and that is wrong.

However, if you TS a file, then the opponents cant look into the editor, but they could load it hotseat like you suggested.

kewl.

Well, you already sent out the scenario, but maybe for next Tourney a "Tournament Save" would be a good idea.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who took to time to sign up here would be low enough to try a dirty trick like giving themselves more arty ammo, etc....

There is honor among warriors.
05-09-2008, 12:16 PM,
Umm, just for the record, would having McIvan play all my games count as cheating?
05-09-2008, 01:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2008, 01:12 PM by McIvan.)
Mikey Wrote:There is honor among warriors.
....but very little amongst the Sith :cheeky:

So, for the record, I would like to note that the [battalion of Tigers/mixed M10/Priest battalion] (depending on what side I am playing) were, in fact, always supposed to be there, and the fact that the other side has nothing of the sort is entirely their own fault.

I am referring, of course, to the playing rules EULA contract under section 72 subpara (b)(1)(iv)(F), where it clearly states this to be permissable.

But only for Sithies.
05-09-2008, 06:48 PM,
dk, u only need to redo the setup if u cheated :)
05-09-2008, 09:55 PM,
lol - I'm OK then...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
05-09-2008, 10:04 PM,
[/quote]

Amen to that my Brother ...
05-09-2008, 11:37 PM,
Mikey Wrote:
Quote:I always assumed you couldnt load a TS game and import troops into a QB. But I just tested it and that is wrong.

However, if you TS a file, then the opponents cant look into the editor, but they could load it hotseat like you suggested.

kewl.

Well, you already sent out the scenario, but maybe for next Tourney a "Tournament Save" would be a good idea.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who took to time to sign up here would be low enough to try a dirty trick like giving themselves more arty ammo, etc....

If the scenario has been sent out, then some how I missed it. Just for the record, my e-mail is [email protected]. There has been some confussion with my e-mail in the past.

DT
05-09-2008, 11:39 PM,
DasTiger Wrote:If the scenario has been sent out, then some how I missed it. Just for the record, my e-mail is [email protected]. There has been some confussion with my e-mail in the past.

DT

Hey DT, there's a link to download it in the first few posts of the other thread. If you have trouble getting it, let us know.

Pick a side and shoot in on over...
05-10-2008, 04:33 AM,
Sorry I'm late,I'll take the allies