• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Files added to the data base
07-11-2024, 08:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2024, 08:41 AM by Scud.)
RE: Files added to the data base
(07-11-2024, 06:31 AM)zap Wrote: Hi Dave, here is the file you need. I understand completely. after I went through 200 some files from Steve. But when your ready. No rush, I would be open to helping you in any way I can to lessen the burden. Just give me a shout out.

Thanks Phil. To illustrate some of the issues, I went to upload the files and, after all that, they're already there. Ugh.  Big Grin

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4512

Note that it's Oscarsborg in the database, but the scenario was named Oscarborg. I didn't bother correcting it.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2024, 11:28 AM,
Micheal (Von Dondo)mentioned that it was not in the list when you wanted to report the game but I found it so you can report a game played. Oscarsborg Fortress.
07-17-2024, 09:15 AM,
Hi All, 

I see that this says Oscarburg Fortress but it is not the one I am looking for. 

The one I had actually had the ford with the Oscarburg Fortress in it.   The Germans had boats and paratroopers.  

The southern part of Oslo was also in it I believe. 

Maybe I have the scenario name wrong.