• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

do you have this file
09-02-2024, 06:19 PM,
RE: do you have this file

.zip   Battle of Grand-Halleux (s_grand-halleux).zip (Size: 20.51 KB / Downloads: 4) WF Page 8 "Battle of the the Grand-Halleux"  missing files on data page
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2024, 05:49 AM,
Thanks Phil. All updated.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-04-2024, 10:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2024, 10:19 AM by zap.)

.zip   Ortona- the Canadian Stalingrad.zip (Size: 88.97 KB / Downloads: 3) WF page 30. Dave I hope I'm not giving you too much trouble producing these files? I look for the ones with a data page, files missing. Seems the easier for you to do. As opposed to having to enter a scenario that does not have an entry. Let me know if I need to hold off. You've been a trooper, thanks for doing this.
09-04-2024, 12:09 PM,
(09-04-2024, 10:16 AM)zap Wrote: WF page 30. Dave I hope I'm not giving you too much trouble producing these files? I look for the ones with a data page, files missing. Seems the easier for you to do. As opposed to having to enter a scenario that does not have an entry. Let me know if I need to hold off. You've been a trooper, thanks for doing this.

That's in now too. Yes, much easier just to update than to create new entries and calculate size modifiers. I just hope these get played. Some of them look like they weren't well received.  Big Grin

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-04-2024, 02:07 PM,

.zip   scenario.zip (Size: 97.54 KB / Downloads: 2) "WF Agony in the Huertgen Forest" page six
09-04-2024, 02:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2024, 06:18 AM by zap.)

.zip   2nd New Zealand to The Rescue (s_montecassino).zip (Size: 91.45 KB / Downloads: 3) WF "2nd New Zealand to the Rescue" page 4

This one looks good! I noticed your name on poorer scenario (looks like you tried out one after poor comments about it) some might do the same and try them out. If the files are not in the data base they cant access the scenario even though they see it. That's all I'm trying to do, it's get the data base more complete. A player can choose to play it or not. If not there they cant choose it.
09-04-2024, 10:45 PM,
You might try to use some for a tourney just to get them noticed.
09-08-2024, 05:33 AM,
Agony in the Huertgen Forest and 2nd New Zealand to The Rescue have been reuploaded. Thanks, as always, Phil.

Dave
Send this user an email
09-08-2024, 06:12 AM,
Zap and Scud, the Factory!!

I love it! Cigar5
09-08-2024, 12:09 PM,
Big Ivan,

All these being entered are thanks to a member (Username  nypsn)  Steve his name. He appeared like a guardian angel gave us a large number of files then he disappeared. Thanks Steve in case you still come by once and a while to see what's happening here.

There are lot of new ones not in the data base. EF, WF. If I can help dave I would be happy too. I know they need to have a calculation of modifiers If I can help you do that dave. Would playing them help In applying the modifiers?

Also there are several custom Campaign games scenarios. There is no place to put those in the data base. Would it be worth it to have a place where people could access them?