• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Walkure
02-28-2007, 04:19 AM,
Flare for Walkure
Your emails are automatically forwarded to my deleted file but I will just look for them there every night... weird, none of my protections say anything is wrong.

I am not receiving Landser34's emails at all.

But the other 20 or so opponents emails are coming in fine.
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2007, 08:45 AM,
RE: Flare for Walkure
Vic

I know you got the last one because i got the received receipt. So i'm waiting on your last. BTW i will return your turn the same day. so if you don't have something from me. then i didn't get it. I also ran Norton and Lavasoft and it tell me that everything is just fine. maybe your Comp has it in for me.Cry

Walkure
02-28-2007, 09:13 AM,
No problem, I just didn't know it was going to delete file before.
02-28-2007, 09:43 AM,
That might be the same problem you're having with me -- I got your last email, and I've resent you my last move, but I haven't heard anything from you yet. The file you should've received from me was #13.

herroberst Wrote:Your emails are automatically forwarded to my deleted file but I will just look for them there every night... weird, none of my protections say anything is wrong.

I am not receiving Landser34's emails at all.

But the other 20 or so opponents emails are coming in fine.
02-28-2007, 10:34 AM,

Hi I Have been sending you emails from my regular account and my gmail account for several days now receive all emails from all other games have no idea what problem can be
02-28-2007, 03:29 PM,
I send you the file Zipped again see if that helps.

Walkure
02-28-2007, 10:22 PM,
I haven't heard from you in a while either Juan, have you blackballed me too? :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
02-28-2007, 10:50 PM,
If anyone wants to try Googlemail just shout....it may help solve some of these problems, you never know. ;)

TTFN

cheers
02-28-2007, 11:15 PM,
Randy i think i'm waiting on you, last i heard from you. you were going on vacation. having fun while some of us had to keep our noses to the gring. Besides why would i blackball you, i need the wins..................Eek

Walkure
02-28-2007, 11:31 PM,
I've been back all weekend, sent you a file yesterday, will resend again..
you need all the help you can get, which is why I play with 1 mouse button behind my back when we tango... :P
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard