• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Most Underrated CM Players...
02-25-2009, 02:58 AM,
RE: Most Underrated CM Players...
cargol Wrote:Please do not spam interesting threads!
By posting this, i dont want to play the mod or sthing
similar just to show that an effort to make this forum moving
has to be respected.
Regards

Sure, if you like to hear who get "underrated" and who not...
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2009, 03:02 AM,
But u are still spamming the thread....
Do not believe what you think
02-25-2009, 08:40 AM,
Sissisimo Wrote:Sure, if you like to hear who get "underrated" and who not...

"Underrated" means the player is much better than expected - it is a compliment to be underrated. Everybody get that?

"Overrated" means the player is not really as good as his record looks and is insulting.

This thread was started in order to recognize some good players who aren't usually recognized. Please start your own threads for other subjects.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-25-2009, 08:53 AM,
Yes well said DK.....to much of this goes on, please stick to the subject in hand, And start your own message, it is not hard to do.

:hissy:
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
02-25-2009, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-25-2009, 04:31 PM by Combat Wombat.)
RNL Tiger - ( he intro'd me to this club), I wouldn't call him totally underrated but man did he open a can of whup-ass on me everytime we played.. I still don't reckon I'm up to taking him on again ..learnt some great tips from him - usually followed by all my tanks blowing up and troops running home to mummy ...
02-25-2009, 06:34 PM,
Der Kuenstler Wrote:
Sissisimo Wrote:Sure, if you like to hear who get "underrated" and who not...

"Underrated" means the player is much better than expected - it is a compliment to be underrated. Everybody get that?

"Overrated" means the player is not really as good as his record looks and is insulting.

This thread was started in order to recognize some good players who aren't usually recognized. Please start your own threads for other subjects.
, ok kelvin, now I know what means that, thank u for explain it, I thought it `s means something despective.